ZEME Eco Fuels & Alloys Ltd is a Green innovative company based in Cyprus (European Union), in the fields of Eco Alloys and Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company has its own group patents or novel technologies in eco aluminium, copper, gold and the production of eco-fuel from waste plastic.
As part of its innovation evolvement and research, the blockchain transformation arm aims to democratize the space and offer new products and business opportunities, in an eco and autonomous environment.
The company is partnered with international bodies and a number of universities utilizing patents and research in the fields of operations.
We are looking for a DevOps and Infrastructure Architect/Project Manager to assist in designing, implementing and maintaining the group blockchain infrastructure strategy.
Alongside with the Head of Innovation and Blockchain you are expected to manage internal and external teams, design the strategy plan and implement API development and integrations.
There is need for delivering high quality software solutions on time and partnering with big organisations in launching common platforms/integrations.
Qualification and Requirements
This position is a hands-on, self-directed design and development of highly scalable, and performance efficient applications and APIs.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science related fields
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, Quorum and experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Fabric, Besu etc.
- Involvement in crypto-exchange operations and architecture design
- Any experience in the following is a strong plus: wallet design, trading platforms development or similar
- Experience with designing and building applications using cloud services
- Bullion products (commodities and metals) past experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and crypto-economic protocols
- Knowledge of Solidity, Assembly and the EVM
- Ability to write/read/test high-quality code
- Experience with smart contracts
- Very strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Analyse complex business requirements and translate requirements into application designs and data model solutions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with other teams and researchers
- Excellent skills in managing local and remote teams
- Skills to communicate and present the technology architecture to C-level executives and investors
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
A competitive package will be offered. That includes:
- Fixed salary
- Bonus upon deliverables
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities for participating in group projects and research programmes
- Continuous professional development through our partners
Preferred Location and Working Hours
- Great office locations in the financial centre of Cyprus, Limassol.
- Remote working allowance is possible.
- Flexible hours.
Applicants to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.