*This position is now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Blockchain Technology Specialist.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium and subsequently Green Synthetic Fuels from End of Life Plastics.
The position is for our offices in Limassol.
- Responsible for supply chain control and management by utilizing Blockchain technology.
- Implement a Blockchain based Proof of Product.
- Maintain collaboration with POS for payments through Blockchain technology (both basket of fiat currencies as well as crypto).
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of application on the Blockchain platform.
- Assist in blockchain related matters on investments through Blockchain.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Data Science/ Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in application development and code development.
- Strong understanding and application of Blockchain related technologies.
- Ideally some experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies and Hyperledger.
- Experience or currently working with Blockchain technology.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) knowledge and or any past Investment Banking or Brokerage will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written). Greek is additional advantage.
- Good Knowledge understanding of a number of wallets.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
Applicants to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.