*This position is now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ an Executive Personal Assistant. The Personal Assistant will be required to work closely with the CEO and indirect responsibility to any Executive team and the Board of Directors on a daily on-to-one basis.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium and subsequently Green Synthetic Fuels from End of Life Plastics.
The position is for our offices in Limassol.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Have indirect responsibility to the Board of Directors and any Executive Team.
- Work thoroughly and independently on tasks/projects from conception to completion, work skillfully at handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion while meeting deadlines.
- Observe strict confidentiality.
- Anticipating needs and wants in daily operations and preparing accordingly.
- Handling general administration including financial and legal activities.
- Liaising with high level contacts and coordinating meetings.
- Be extremely pro‐active in supporting administration and operations as well as ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
- An educational background in any field is welcome (preferable Management and Finance).
- 5’+ years’ experience working in a similar position or with high organizational skills.
- An MBA degree.
- The candidate needs to possess some sort of financial knowledge.
- Excellent familiarity with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet tools.
- Good project management skills (managing projects that involve senior executives).
- Very high level of commitment, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to operate in a matrix based organizational environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, proven experience in a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Be able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (both oral and written).
- Any previous investment or project management experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
Applicants to send their CV to: email@example.com and 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.