*This position has now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ an Investor Relations Officer. The investor relations officer position is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of a company, and for monitoring and presenting to CEO and senior management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance. Continuous communication with existing and new investors is essential. Any past experience/ knowledge of IPOs or ICOs is welcomed.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium and subsequently Green Synthetic Fuels from End of Life Plastics.
The position is for our offices in Limassol.
- Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan.
- Liaise and manage ongoing relationships with all level investors on a daily basis (existing and new ones).
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders/bondholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides any Regulation Disclosure training to all company spokespersons (if needed).
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Oversees the production of all annual reports of any filings, and statements (i.e Proxy)
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company website.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with platforms and stock exchange representatives.
- Organizes conferences, road shows, investor’s conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results.
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- Proven 5’+ years’ experience working in investors relations/ finance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics, or related fields is essential.
- A Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in public relations, financial investment, legal, and other related fields.
- Previous experience/Knowledge of IPOs or ICOs.
- Knowledge of corporate finance, strategic planning and banking is required.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (both oral and written), additional languages will be considered as an advantage (i.e. Russian, Chinese).
- Very good knowledge of Windows application software: Ms Office, Word, Excel.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
Applicants to send their CV to: email@example.com and 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.