*This position has now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Maintenance Fitter for our Limassol Plant Site.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
- Perform Statutory and Preventative Maintenance on relevant Plant and Equipment.
- Diagnose faults on all types of either mechanical or electrical plant equipment.
- Repair, recondition and service all types of either mechanical or electrical static and mobile plant and equipment within the workshops.
- Sign off certification for maintained / repaired equipment and complete all paper work and reports as required.
- Manufacture replacement parts as required so that necessary repairs may be initiated.
- Mechanically install new static plant and equipment in accordance with design specifications and contribute to design of installations with colleagues.
- Manufacture components using workshop machines.
- Assist all other staff in production or work there as required.
- Experience to at least 5’ years as a plant maintenance.
- Mechanical/Technician Diploma.
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
- Appropriate Mechanical Apprenticeship and be able to work from manufacturers specifications or drawings will be considered an advantage.
- The ability to understand and comply with engineering standards.
- Th ability to fault find, maintain and install all standard Industrial utilities.
- The ability to operate a range of workshop machines.
- The ability to familiarize other employees in job and production requirements.
- The ability to undertake Production duties as required.
- The ability to use portable plant and power tools correctly.
- Good communication skills; particularly reporting, both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
For further assistance please call: 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.