*This position has now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Senior Electrician/ Millwright to be responsible for the Mechanical and Electrical maintenance on our plant.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium and subsequently Green Synthetic Fuels from End of Life Waste Plastics.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
- Responsible for electrical planned routine maintenance to ensure installations are to manufacturer standards.
- Manage a full maintenance program (planned and unplanned).
- Attend to machine/ equipment breakdowns.
- Run full job card system.
- Manage a shutdown maintenance with the planner and supervisor.
- Maintenance of the machinery PLC.
- Cooling plant and generator and effluent plant equipment.
- Housekeeping of equipment.
- Assist with the Health and Safety in the factory.
- Assist with commissioning of new or modified plant.
- Correct usage and safeguarding of company assets.
- The safe efficient performance of maintenance and fabrication duties in accordance with prescribed maintenance procedures.
- All mechanical and electrical maintenance work is performed to the required quality standards.
- Educational background / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Millwright).
- Experience to at least 5-10 years’ in production environment. Proven experience in plant maintenance.
- Experience in key Health and Safety analysis processes (e.g. OSH, ACT).
- Strong PLC understanding.
- Must be familiar with high current and installation of equipment.
- Familiar with cooling towers services, handle hydraulics pneumatics, pumps and motors.
- Good communication skills; particularly reporting, both verbal and written.
- Must be fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
- Computer literature – Microsoft Suite and Planned Maintenance Programme.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Valid driver licence is required.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
Applicants to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.