*This position has now closed.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ Supervisors for our Limassol Plant Site.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
- Responsible for overall safety of operations and shift of employees.
- Supervise day-to-day work of production employees.
- Be able to serve a link between employees and management.
- Assist with the Health and Safety in the factory.
- Responsible for implementation of new system and procedures.
- Responsible in determining staffing on each shift and adjust based upon priority and availability.
- Assist with on the job training for new employees.
- Report maintenance issues to Mechanical or Electrical department.
- Responsible for all materials in and out.
- Responsible for record keeping and for keeping management aware of all problems, incidents or other information required to operate the area.
- Responsible for assuring all tools and materials necessary are available to production employees.
- Experience to at least 5’ years as a supervisor.
- Diploma/Certificate in Health and Safety processes.
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
- Experience in a production environment will be considered as an advantage.
- Degrees in any field related to Engineering will be considered as an advantage.
- Good communication skills; particularly reporting from floor level to management (both verbal and written).
- The ability to supervise and be in charge of a large group of people
- Attention to detail is required.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
For further assistance please call: 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.