Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Goods receiving and dispatching Clerk for our Limassol Plant Site.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
• Receive shipments, inspect goods are in good condition.
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.).
• Unload packages from incoming trucks.
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
• Ensure invoices are signed and forwarded to accounts department with goods received note.
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control and month end stock takes.
• Duties to issue raw materials and to receive finished goods from production and help with stock take.
• Experience to at least 5’ years as a stock controller or a similar position.
• Degree/Diploma in Stock Management or Stock Inventory.
• Valid Driver’s License and Forklift certificate.
• Must be Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
• Very good knowledge of Windows application software: Ms Office, Word, Excel.
• Experience in key Health and Safety analysis processes.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Good communication skills; particularly reporting, both verbal and written.
• Attention to detail is required.
• Good physical condition.
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
• 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
• 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
For further assistance please call: 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.