Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ Machine Operators for our Limassol Plant Site.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance checks. To include: inspecting the hydraulic system, the gearbox, conveyors, shaker tables, and couplers.
- Perform weekly lubrication of the shredder and auxiliary equipment.
- Start the machine, conveyors, following proper start up and shut down procedure.
- Responsible for Housekeeping and safety reporting in this area.
- Operate forklift in order to load the infeed conveyor and keep the shredder running at maximum. capacity.
- Communicate all mechanical and electrical issues to the supervisor and the maintenance department.
- Follow operating procedure.
- Perform weekly lubrication of the equipment.
- Record daily inputs and outputs.
- Experience to at least 5’ years as a machine operator.
- Diploma/Certificate in Health and Safety processes.
- Valid Driver’s License and Forklift certificate.
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
- Any relevant Diploma/Degree will be considered as an advantage (i.e. Industrial Engineering Machine and Manufacturing, Industrial Automation Engineering Technology).
- Be able to Identify problems on the equipment and report.
- Worked in a production environment operating machinery that requires high level of skills and responsibility.
- Knowledge of Safety Quality and good housekeeping.
- Good communication skills; particularly reporting, both verbal and written.
- Familiar with laboratory equipment.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
For further assistance please call: 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.