Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Mechanical Design Engineer. Responsible for the design of a wide range of equipment-based products required in our reclaiming facility for the best available technology and flow process.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium and subsequently Green Synthetic Fuels from End of Life Waste Plastics.
The position is for our offices in Limassol.
- The mechanical design engineer is to be able to design process equipment required for the manufacturing of renewable energy working alongside other engineers based within the organisation.
- Responsible for the specification compliance of design.
- Responsible for mechanical part selection taking into consideration availability and cost.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting mechanical designs at design reviews and if required generate minutes.
- Ensure design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with company procedures.
- Highlight all Mechanical technical risk to the Manager.
- Keep up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing standards.
- Responsible for generating of assembly drawings and bills of Materials.
- Responsible for meeting design cost.
- Responsible carrying design change request in a timely manner. Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvements.
- Available for onsite support assisting in fault finding of equipment.
- Ensure that all designs are carried out is in line with current Health and Safety legislation and company procedures.
- Must be able to assist maintenance team and make recommendations
- An educational background Mechanical engineer and Design engineering
- Auto cad experience. 3D. Solid works will be considered as an advantage.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Mechanical Design and Civil Engineer.
- Be able to design layouts and do Project Management work.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or similar industry.
- Familiarity with technical specification.
- Understand electrical in puts to equipment and some understanding of switch gear and machine drives.
- Sizing motors cables and some electrical calculations.
- Experience on processing design.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
- Team Player
- Effective problem-solving capabilities.
- Committed to undertaking professional development.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be familiar with Health and Safety.
- This position requires a hands-on approach.
Annual Salary Range: (19k-39k)
How to apply
Applicants to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and 25 080 571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.