*This position is now filled.
Our company ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys, is seeking to employ a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager (SHEQ) for our Limassol Plant Site.
ZEME Eco Fuels and Alloys Ltd is an innovative Cypriot Green High-Tech company in the field of Eco Alloys & Eco Synthetic Fuels Production. The company is currently constructing in Limassol a state-of-the-art, Eco friendly plant for production and sale of specialized Aluminium Alloys derived from Recyclable Scrap Aluminium.
The position is for our Limassol Plant Site.
- Updating and implementing SHEQ program and standards.
- Producing method statements.
- Site audits and inspections.
- Monitor site inductions.
- Be able to write RAM’s.
- Support site staff and directors to ensure H&S Standards are maintained.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and properly log all measuring and weighing equipment.
- Follow projects through the proper methods.
- Sound background in previous H&S roles.
- Up keep of housekeeping inspection.
- Experience to at least 5’ years as a SHEQ Manager.
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management or equivalent (i.e. Health and Environmental Management).
- Fluent in Greek and English (oral and written).
- Worked in a production environment.
- Understands the importance of keeping records.
- Experience in key Health and Safety analysis processes.
- Have experience of the I.S.O. procedures.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 24 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 13th salary applicable.
How to apply
For further assistance please call: 25 080571
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.